Canson Infinity is the brand name given to the new Digital Fine Art & Photo range crafted in the Canson and Arches mills.
Canson Infinity offers you Museum Quality Fine Art & Photo Inkjet Papers and Canvas.
Canson was founded in 1557 and its illustrious history includes the prestigious appointment to Manufacture Royale in 1784 by Louis XVI and the invention of the hot air balloon, made with Canson paper in 1782.
The Arches Mill was founded in 1492 and through the years, the history of Arches has been closely linked to the history of France. Many literary milestones and works of art have been entrusted to Arches' exquisite papers, such as Beumarchais' "The Complete Works of Voltaire" and Napoleon's "The Description of Egypt"
The unique qualities of these two premier paper mills and their products have been embraced by artists such as Picasso, Chagal, Warhol, Ingres, Miro, and Alechinsky. They remain the standard for today's artists.
The Canson Infinity Discovery Pack includes 9 sheets:
The Discovery pack is a good introduction to discover our range and help you choose the most suitable paper to fully express your intention.
- BFK Rives 310gsm – 100% rag, Mould-Made, smooth, pure white paper, without OBAs
- Arches Velin Museum Rag 250gsm – 100% rag, Mould-Made, smooth, pure white paper, without OBAs
- Edition Etching Rag 310gsm – 100% rag, smooth, ultra white paper, without OBAs
- Rag Photographique 210gsm – 100% rag – ultra smooth, ultra white paper, without OBAs
- PhotoGloss Premium RC 270gsm – Alpha cellulose RC ultra white paper with a glossy aspect
- PhotoSatin Premium RC 270gsm – Alpha cellulose RC coated ultra white paper with a satin finish
- Arches Aquarelle 240gsm - 100% rag, Mould-Made, smooth, pure white paper, without OBAs
- Montval Aquarelle 310gsm – textured, natural white paper, without OBAs
- Mi Teintes 170gsm – textured, honeycomb structure, natural white, without OBAs
CANSON INFINITY REBATE
Get $5 to $10 Cash Back
Click here for the Mail-In-Rebate
Offer Good Until December 31, 2011