Canson Infinity is the brand name given to the new Digital Fine Art & Photo range crafted in the Canson and Arches mills.
Canson Infinity offers you Museum Quality Fine Art & Photo Inkjet Papers and Canvas.
Canson was founded in 1557 and its illustrious history includes the prestigious appointment to Manufacture Royale in 1784 by Louis XVI and the invention of the hot air balloon, made with Canson paper in 1782.
The Arches Mill was founded in 1492 and through the years, the history of Arches has been closely linked to the history of France. Many literary milestones and works of art have been entrusted to Arches' exquisite papers, such as Beumarchais' "The Complete Works of Voltaire" and Napoleon's "The Description of Egypt"
The unique qualities of these two premier paper mills and their products have been embraced by artists such as Picasso, Chagal, Warhol, Ingres, Miro, and Alechinsky. They remain the standard for today's artists.
For centuries Arches Velin Musem Rag has been chosen to create lithographies, intaglio etchings, engravings, and collotypes by world-renowned artists. Today, the original Arches Velin is available for the inkjet fine art and photo market.
This paper is naturally age-resistant and has a unique fine-grained, smooth surface, and structure and offers a pure whit tone without OBA's. It is ideal for sophisticated photographs and museum-grade applications, as well as fine Art printmaking.
- 100% Rag
- Mould- Made: the finest and oldest paper-making technic
- Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
- Dries instantly
- Water resistant
- No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
- Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
- Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation
CANSON INFINITY REBATE
Get $5 to $10 Cash Back
Click here for the Mail-In-Rebate
Offer Good Until December 31, 2011