Become a Member
1) Request an ArtSmart Rewards card in an Utrecht Store or at Utrecht.com (first create an account at Utrecht.com and "sign up" for the ArtSmart Rewards Card on your "Account Dashboard", you will receive the card in 7-14 days)
2) Activate your card at Utrecht.com after you have received the card ( log-in or create an on-line account and "Activate" your card on your "Account Dashboard")
3) You begin to earn points after you activate your card at Utrecht.com.
- Utrecht ArtSmart Rewards membership is open to individual U.S. residents at least 13 years of age, who provide and maintain a valid e-mail address.
- Resellers, dealers, schools, businesses & Utrecht employees may not participate in the Rewards program.
- Communications about the program, including any changes, will be communicated by e-mail or on Utrecht.com.
- By joining the program, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age or older, and by using this program you agree that you have read and agree to these Program Rules.
- You specifically agree to provide and maintain a valid e-mail address and to keep Utrecht informed of any changes to your e-mail address.
- If you are between 13 and the age of majority (18 or 19 years old, depending on which state you reside in), you agree that you have obtained permission from your parent or legal guardian to be a member of the program.
- Your membership is nontransferable and is subject to present and future program rules.
- Your membership is valid only at participating U.S. Utrecht® retail store locations, when you place an order by phone and at Utrecht.com®.
- You agree to receive operational communications about the program, as well as optional advertising and marketing material from Utrecht.
Utrecht may, at any time, terminate or modify the Reward program by posting the modified rules on Utrecht.com.
As a member of the ArtSmart Reward program you will earn 1 Point for every $1 you spend when you use your ArtSmart Reward card for purchases made by phone, at Utrecht stores or Utrecht.com.
To earn points for your purchases, you must create an on-line account at Utrecht.com and activate your card.
- Points will post to your ArtSmart Reward account approximately 35 days from purchase date, delivery date or shipment date.
- Points are based on dollars spent on qualifying purchases.
- If an item is returned, Points will be deducted from your ArtSmart Reward membership equal to the amount of Points earned for the applicable amount of that purchase.
- Points will be earned by only one ArtSmart Reward membership per transaction.
- Membership cards, Points and Rewards have no cash value.
- You cannot give or transfer your membership card, Points or Rewards to anyone else. Other restrictions or exclusions may apply.
- Bonus Points are Points earned in addition to the standard earnings of 1 Point per $1 spent at Utrecht stores or Utrecht.com.
For every 250 Points you earn in the ArtSmart Reward program, you will be eligible to receive a $5 Reward, for 500 points you will be eligible to receive a $12.50 Reward and for 1000 points you will be eligible to receive a $30 Reward.
Rewards must be loaded to your ArtSmart Rewards Card on Utrecht.com when you have reached one of the above thresholds. Just log into your Utrecht.com account, click on the "ArtSmart Rewards " tab and click "Load points to card " . Then you can Shop with your Rewards by using your Card – like a gift card - when making a purchase by phone, in the Utrecht Stores or at Utrecht.com.
- Rewards are discounts off future purchases at participating Utrecht retail store locations or at Utrecht.com, and May only be redeemed for a discount off purchase amounts equal to or greater than the sum of the Reward presented for redemption, excluding "Non-Qualifying Redemptions" (see below).
- Rewards are not transferable and may only be used by the member to whom issued.
- Reward discounts may be used in conjunction with most other discounts or offers toward the purchase of products, not to exceed the purchase amount.
- Unless noted otherwise, each Reward loaded to your ArtSmart Card will expire 90 days from the issuance date.
- Reward discounts have no cash value and no change will be given for Reward discount redemption. Reward discounts may be used only once.
- Downloaded Rewards expire at 11:59 pm Eastern Time on the expiration date shown on the ArtSmart Reward page in your "account Dashboard" on utrecht.com.
Non-Qualifying Purchases The following items are considered non-qualifying purchases for which points will not be awarded: instant rebates and the value of mail-in rebates on purchases, purchases made for resale, sales tax, shipping charges, delivery charges, service charges, restocking fees, other excluded charges, and certain items that are excluded in particular promotions.
Reward program Points will be earned on Utrecht Gift Card redemptions, but not on Utrecht Gift Card purchases.
Reward Discounts may not be redeemed for prior purchases. Other exclusions may apply.
Program Annualization On may 31 of every calendar year, the points in your account will be issued as Rewards to your ArtSmart Rewards Card down to the $5 level and any remaining points balance will be forfeited. For example, if you have 300 Points, you will receive a $5 Reward (250 Points) and you will forfeit 50 Points. You will begin earning points for the new calendar year on June 1.
In situations involving misuse of the program, we specifically reserve the right to freeze related accounts and stop future redemption of Reward Discounts issued from those accounts. Utrecht reserves the right to terminate your membership for any reason or no reason and at its sole discretion.
Resellers are specifically excluded from the program. If you purchase items for resale, we reserve the right not to award points, and to deduct improperly awarded points. We may publish a listing on Utrecht.com that may show examples of purchases that we deem to be purchases for resale. If we do publish such a listing, we will treat those purchases as purchases made for resale, including deducting those points, invalidating any improperly issued Reward Discounts, terminating the membership, and we may decline to open any future Reward program account for people associated with such activity.
You may view your membership activity online at Utrecht.com. Just Log in to your on-line account and click the "ArtSmart Rewards " tab. For information about your membership, contact Customer Services with your Card number.
You can contact us by mail at: Utrecht ArtSmart Reward Program 6 Corporate Drive Cranbury, NJ 08512-3616 By e-mail at Utrecht.com or call toll free: 1-800-223-9132.
General Program Information
The ArtSmart Rewards program is brought to you by Utrecht Manufacturing Corporation. Utrecht, the Utrecht logo, the tag design, Utrecht.com, ArtSmart, and other logos and taglines are the intellectual property of Utrecht Manufacturing Corporation. Program Rules are void where and to the extent prohibited by law. Taxes may apply where required by law.
You agree that if you have a dispute with Utrecht Manufacturing Corporation about the program, you will try to resolve the dispute through negotiation with Utrecht. If agreement cannot be reached after negotiation, you agree to seek resolution through binding arbitration in the State of New Jersey. The laws of the State of New Jersey apply to this program and you agree that any claim related to the program will be brought in the State of New Jersey.